2023–2024 GRACE School Registration
NOTES BEFORE REGISTERING
- Books: You must purchase your own books for your student(s) and have ready for the first day of class. See the class description for a list of books and supplies needed.
- Students Between Classes: When not in class, all students, without exception, must be in the Supervised Family Room/Study Hall, or accompanied by their parent in Nursery. You must register for the Supervised Family Room/Study Hall when registering for classes. There is a $50 charge per student with a $100 cap per family for students without parental supervision.
- Please read the GRACE Policies, including the Dress Code, before you proceed with the registration process.
Former school: If a student has been previously expelled from a school, the student and parent must meet with the GRACE Board to determine the possibility of enrollment with GRACE.
- Filling Out Forms: When registering your child, please be sure to include all necessary medical information, including medications, and any known allergies. Please note if you have a child with a special need, and also, speak to their teacher(s) about their needs.
- Wait List: During registration, you will have the option to select “wait list” if a class is full. Once the class has an opening, a staff member will contact you to verify your desire to still enroll in the class.
REGISTRATION DATES AND FEES
*Current GRACE Families: Registration begins on March 27 at 9:00 a.m.
*Former GRACE Families: Registration begins on April 7 at 9:00 a.m.
*New GRACE Families: Registration begins on April 7 at 9:00 a.m.
Note: Registration for new or former GRACE families begins on April 7 at 9:00 a.m., although you may begin submitting your registration forms on March 27, 9:00 a.m. Registrations submitted March 27–April 7 will be kept in the order that they have been received for the April 7, 9:00 a.m. registration date.
Registration Fees (non-refundable) $60 per family due with the submission of registration form by electronic check, credit, or debit card.
CLASS DROP POLICY AND FEES
- A $25 per class fee will be applied to your account if class(es) is(are) dropped after July 15.
- No charge for a dropped class after July 15 if it is exchanged for another class.
- Class ADD/DROP Form must be filled out for any changes.
You will find re-enrollment instructions on the Parent Portal from March 27 until July 31—Online Forms|Select Student|Re-enrollment Form.
If you haven’t enrolled by July 31, your account will be made inactive. To have your account reactivated for enrollment contact Shannon (contact info below).
New sibling student this year? Select the “Sibling Application” on the Parent Portal (available March 27) and follow the instructions.
ALL OTHER FAMILIES FOLLOW THESE INSTRUCTIONS
On April 7 or after, you can register for classes by going to the New Applicant Portal, select the form “New Student Application” for your first student, and “Sibling Application” for each subsequent student.
You may save your form and come back to the New Applicant Portal at a later time, if needed. (If you are a former GRACE family after September 2017, you may contact Shannon to have your Parent Portal reactivated.)
Don’t forget to select your classes before submitting your form!